My publisher made me a beautiful book trailer. What do you think?
Where would you like to go?
Copyright information© Loren Rhoads & Cemetery Travel, 2011-22. Unauthorized use or duplication of this material -- either photos or text -- without written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that clear credit is given to Cemetery Travel with a link to the original content. Questions? Use the Contact Me tab in the navigation bar above.
- 559,172 hits
Sign up for my mailing list!Click here to sign up for my monthly mailing list, which will keep you up to date on my speaking schedule and upcoming projects. As a thank you, you'll receive "4Elements," a short ebook that showcases one of my favorite cemetery essays, a travel essay, and two short stories, spanning from urban fantasy to science fiction.
Follow this blog via Email:Join 4,261 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Marking Fred Gwynne's Unmarked Grave with Flowers
- Cemetery of the Week #95: Dodge City’s Boot Hill
- Cemetery of the Week #175: Chapel Royal of St. Peter ad Vincula
- Cemetery of the Week #2: Highgate Cemetery
- Cemetery of the Week #164: Purissima Cemetery
- Cemetery of the Week #173: the Crypt of Our Lady of the Angels
- How does Weather affect cemeteries?
- Cemetery of the Week #116: Wyatt Earp's gravesite
- Cemetery of the Week #130: the Wooldridge Monument, Mayfield, Kentucky
Cemetery Travel catagories
- 199 Cemeteries To See Before You Die
- Cemetery blogs
- Cemetery book review
- Cemetery essay
- Cemetery event
- Cemetery how-to
- Cemetery interview
- Cemetery movie review
- Cemetery of the Week
- Cemetery poll
- Cemetery postcard
- Cemetery snapshots
- Church burial
- Deaths Garden Revisited
- Facebook Cemetery Group
- Famous person grave
- Good cemetery news
- Museum show
- Photo Challenges
- Pioneer Cemeteries of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Travel query
- Wish You Were Here