For a while now I’ve been wanting to connect up with other cemetery bloggers. If you blog about cemeteries, whether occasionally or solely, would you let me interview you?
To start with, I’ll need your name, the url for your blog, and a way to contact you. You can use the form below. Also, please let me know if you’d like to be featured on Cemetery Travel, or if your responses are just between us.
Here are my questions:
- What’s the focus of your blog: geographic, historical era, famous names, iconography or artistry?
- How often do you try to post?
- Do you have co-bloggers or guest bloggers?
- Do you have a favorite cemetery resource — a book, blog, or website — that you turn to often?
- If you belong to AGS or another cemetery/history organization, what do you see as the benefits?
- If your blog has been ongoing for a while, give me the link to your favorite post(s).
- Do you have a favorite cemetery? Describe your favorite cemetery experience.
- What’s on your “bucket list” to visit?
- Do you accept cemetery books for review?
- Can you suggest another cemetery blogger I should contact?
You can reach me through the Contact Me form below. Thank you! I can’t wait to hear from you.